How to Reach:
- » 76 Km Ahead from Delhi, NH-91, Khurja Road, bulandshahr-203001
- » 59 Km Ahead From Aligarh, NH-91, Khurja Road, bulandshahr-203001
The history of Bulandshahr begins even before 1200 B.C. This region is nearer to the capital of Pandavas - Indraprasth and Hastinapur. After of decline of Hastinapur, Ahar which is situated in the north east of district Bulandshahr became an important place for Pandavas. With passes of time the king Parma made a fort on this part of region and a king named Ahibaran laid the foundation of a tower called Baran(Bulandshahr). Since it was perched on a highland it came to be known as high city which was translated into passion language as Bulandshahr. At present this is called by this name.
The ancient ruins found at places Bhatora, Veerpur, Ghalibpur etc. are symbol of antiquity of Bulandshahr. There are several other important places in the District from where statues of medieval age and objects of ancient temples had been founded. Even today several historical and ancients objects such as coins, inscriptions etc. are preserved in Lucknow State Museum .
The District of Bulandshahr is in Meerut region of Utter Pradesh located between Ganga and Yamuna rivers. This is situated between 28.40 and 28.00 north latitude and between 77.00 and 78.00 East longitudes.
The District is about 84 km in length and 62 km is breadth. The district is 237.44 meters above sea level.