SBMT (School of Business Management & Technology) offers education in three-year full time under-graduate courses in B.Sc. (Mathematics & Biology), B.Com., BCA, and BBA. It also offers Post Graduate Programs in MBA in four major specializations namely, Marketing, Finance, Human Resource and International Business which are accredited to AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
- Admission to BBA, B.Com., BCA and B.Sc. courses is based on merit in 10+2 examination in any stream.
- Candidates applying in MBA courses must hold Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline.
- To apply for the courses, candidates may visit the website to download the form from official website.
- The overall score for preparing merit list of UG & PG applicants will be determined based on the scores obtained in qualifying examination.
- Final admission to the courses offered by the Institute will be based on merit in qualifying exam.
The application process to the courses available is common to all. Final selection of the candidates is based on merit in qualifying exam.
- Visit the official website to apply for the programs offered.
- Download the application form available online.
- Duly fill in the necessary details in the application form.
- Merit list of short listed candidates will be displayed on the website or at the campus notice board on the given dates based on the qualifying exam.
- Selected candidates will have to visit the institute for document verification.
Following attested copies need to be brought at the time of admission:
- 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- 10th & 12th pass certificates
- Character and Migration Certificate
- Graduation mark sheets.
- Income certificate
- Identity proof/ Aadhaar card
- Passport size recent photographs
- Category certificates
- Residence proof/ Domicile certificate
- Scholarship form